Welcome to the Gulf Coast .NET User's Group!
|GCNUG is a non-profit organization of .NET programmers, IT professionals, and managers in the Northwest Florida, Southern Alabama, and Southern Mississippi area. Since Microsoft released the .NET suite of development technologies in early 2001, there have been a growing number of developers and other IT workers who are interested in learning more about .NET and discovering opportunities for deploying it. In our area, there is a healthy community of programmers who are interested in .NET. The GCNUG is intended to meet the needs of that community.
|The GCNUG was created to provide the following services to its members:
- Provide in-depth technical presentations and seminars on Microsoft .NET Technology and Software Engineering by leading local, regional, and national .NET experts.
- Provide a means for establishing contacts with colleagues in the Northwest Florida, Southern Alabama, & Southern Mississippi Area.
- Foster camaraderie, a spirit of cooperation, and knowledge transfer among GCNUG members.
- Improve communication with Microsoft.
- Establish a channel for disseminating information about new techniques and tools related to .NET
C Keith Telle
» April 19, 2016 - April 2016 Meeting
Topic: Git and Visual Studio: Together at Last
Speaker(s): Anthony Fuller, Software Engineer & Vice President of Gulf Coast .NET User Group
» April 2014 Meeting Recap
The GCDNUG April meeting was a great time last night! Attendees got to see Kentico CMS v8 first hand as Bryan walked them through many of the UI changes and API improve...read more
» Bit-Wizards is hiring!
The GCNDUG is a great group and full of developers who love to code. Bit-Wizards is currently looking for a couple great engineers to join the ranks of the Wizards.